You can help save a puppy!
Most pet store puppies come from puppy mills. So, I pledged not to shop at any pet store that sells puppies. That means no dog food, treats or squeaky toys. NOTHING!!!
Go here to sign the pledge: http://www.nopetstorepuppies.com/
Don’t shop at these pet stores in your area. They sell puppies.
1. My life is likely to last 10-15 years. Any separation from you is likely to be painful.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me. It is crucial for my well-being.
4. Don’t be angry with me for long and don’t lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your friends, your entertainment, but I have only you.
5. Talk to me. Even if I don’t understand your words, I do understand your voice when speaking to me.
6. Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget it.
7. Before you hit me, before you strike me, remember that I could hurt you, and yet I choose not to bite you.
8. Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I’m not getting the right food, I have been in the sun too long, or my heart might be getting old or weak.
9. Please take care of me when I grow old. You too, will grow old.
10. On the ultimate difficult journey, go with me, please. Never say you can’t bear to watch. Don’t make me face this alone. Everything is easier for me if you are there because I love you so.
Take a moment today to thank God for your pets. Enjoy and take good care of them.
Life would be a much duller, less joyful experience without God’s critters.
Now please pass this on to other pet owners. We do not have to wait for Heaven to be surrounded by hope, love, and joyfulness. It is here on earth and has four legs!
At APA volunteer orientation! Got a cool t-shirt & tote!
La Quinta is the place to stay. Your pets stay for free. We check other places but always stay at a La Quinta!
Just wanted to throw out a good word for La Quinta!
TONS AND TONS OF NEWS!!!
First some recent discoveries: In the San Antonio area, please go to MacTLC before anywhere else. Check them out at www.mactlc.com
Also, as far as online items, check out Other World Computing: http://www.macsales.com/
Also, I’m moving to Austin. May 14th is the big day! CAN’T WAIT!!